Monday, October 26, 2009

I just don't really care about this.

Hi.
I'm Jake.
I was bored, reading an article and to quote one of my favorite shows, "Californication", i hate you all.
I don't mean people in general. People in general usually do not have the temperament or interesting personality that would make me care about them, but they are not the one's I'm talking about now. I'm talking about you. The kind of person who comes to an amateur blog and expects something insightful. The only insight you'll find here, on the internet, is that there is no insight left to be had. Socrates, Aristotle, Freud, Nietzsche, Gibran, they all got here first and beat us to the insightful punch. Now what do I have to say to this?
So fucking what.
I just don't really care about this anyway.

Maybe if i made money from it I would care. Maybe if I were one of the people the New York Times quoted as to not seem too "elite", i would care. But the NYTimes needs to stop quoting bloggers anyway. The aforementioned reason notwithstanding. The simple fact is that bloggers need not have credentials to rant to the internet. Here i am, a high school graduate, amateur filmmaker, writer, and I'm goddamn ranting on the internet. Isn't that a brand new spectacle miracle laden epiphany you never would've seen coming.
This blog is even called "Whatever I Care About." because that's what the hell I'm gonna write about. Whatever the hell i care about.
Too little news is something i care about. I open yahoo to see what b-list celebrity from the 80s just died, or what Jon has to say about Kate, or that Paul Haggis just quit Scientology. I just don't give a damn. But still here i wait, in front of a computer, reading over headlines to see if there's one freakin story worth the read. I'm still wondering which one of you people reading this blog will even care about it. and then write in your blog, which will be read by someone else and put in their blog, which will be read by someone else and put in their blog, which will be read by Kevin Bacon. And fucking tweeted.
oh yeah, that too...
Fuck. Twitter.
It sucks.
I don't care enough to rant about it now, I'll do that later.
I don't care enough to keep this post going any longer either.

No comments:

Post a Comment